Chapter 3 World of Binding


Part 1: Young Lion

Legendary Wizard: We recently receive a report about the Darkness activity in the World of Binding.

Summoner: Wait, you can't mean they got Roy?!

Water Princess: I afraid that it is true, the Heroes were under the Darkness's Control.

Light Princess: Let's head to that world to free it.

Roy: I am Roy, I was expecting your arrival. However, I am under control of the Darkness. You have to fight in order to free my world, I hope you will forgive my action against you.

Battle Conditions:
Your Team: (2 Players Playable)
- Can't use Roy and Lyn

Enemy Team:
- Roy
- Sword Fighter
- Lance Fighter
- Bow Fighter

Roy: You are quite a fighter, but that wasn't enough to free me from the Darkness's control. I will have a rematch with you later.

Summoner: That last battle was somewhat easy.

Water Princess: Hmm, I wonder what are the enemies planning?

Legendary Wizard: Regardless, we shouldn't let our guard down, we must keep moving.

Summoner: Understood.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2: Lady of the Plains

Lyn: So you were the band of Heroes that Dark Tyrant Wizard was talking about. Your time ends here and now, prepare yourselves!!!!!

Battle Conditions:
Your Team: (2 Players Playable)
- Can't use Roy and Lyn

Enemy Team:
- Lyn
- Lance Fighter
- 2 Axe Fighters
- Red Mage

Lyn: You are a tougher opponent than I thought, I have to withdraw from battle.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Part 3: Lady and Lion

Roy: Lyn, I wasn't expecting you to be here.

Lyn: Yeah, I almost died from the last battle, this time we face them together.

Roy: Alright, and I will do my best.

Battle Conditions:
Your Team: (2 Players Playable)
- Can't use Roy and Lyn

Enemy Team
- Roy
- Lyn
- 2 Sword Fighters
- Blue Mage
- 2 Green Mages
- Cleric

Roy: You have our Gratitude, you have freed us from Darkness.

Lyn: I am just glad we are finally freed, we will be happy to join your party.

Legendary Wizard: And we have freed another world, all thanks to you Summoner.

Water Princess: I am just glad that we are able to pull through.

Legendary Wizard: Let's return to home base for the next mission.

Comments